Owl Vision 360° Manhole Camera Bundle
A Superior Product For Frequent Manhole Inspections
The Owl Vision 360° Manhole Camera is a superior product for companies that inspect manholes. Because of its unique smooth descent system, footage information is embedded into the inspection. It also enables videos to be stitched into a 360° flat view image of the manhole. The stitched flat output allows precise measurements of observations within the software.
Owl Vision 360° Manhole Camera System:
- Stable descent down to 21 FT (6.4 M)
- Descent up to 300 FT (91.4 M) with manual lower option
- Power (12V) with
- external battery
- Easy lighting and elevation control
- HD video up to 4K
- Zoom in and out of the video in any
- Clock position
- Creates a flat image of the manhole
- Options: Ring Mount or Tripod Mount
- Cable Reel coming soon
The 360° Manhole Camera Comes Bundled With:
POSM Manhole Software:
POSM Manhole is the default software bundled with the 360° Manhole Camera. Optionally, POSM Lite can be used for non-NASSCO MACP inspections. POSM Professional can be utilized to enable the system to connect to a mainline or lateral camera system.
- Specially versioned for the 360° Manhole Camera
- Prioritizes the 360° Manhole Camera’s assets and functions
- Precise distance counter in real time while recording
- Synced for use back in the office
- NASSCO MACP-compatible interface with manhole diagrams that better describe what components of the manhole need to be measured
- Enables an operator to perform a full NASSCO MACP Level 2 inspection in under 10 minutes
- Produces an unwrapped stitched image and captures video in HD up to 4K
Owl Vision Briefcase:
The versatile and rugged hardshell Briefcase is specially made to give you reliable control of your 360° Manhole Camera in hot and cold extremes, with an easy to read screen in both darkness and direct sunlight.
- Hard-shell controller battle-tested in extreme conditions
- Military grade screen contrast for exceptional sunlight readability
- USB, Ethernet, BNC video ports, & Owl Vision Manhole control, plus customizable input combinations
- Can run on either 110Vac or 12V DC power sources
- Can also run POSM Lite and POSM Pro
- LCD 18.5" touchscreen, LED Backlighting; Full High-Definition 1920x1080 (1080P) resolution; 2253 Sensoray; USB QSB Quadrature Distance Encoder and software overlay; T6 temper 6061 heat-treated aluminum alloy
When possible, all parts of the Owl Vision 360° Manhole Camera Bundle are created with components from US-based companies and assembled in our Midwest-based facility. The 360° Manhole Camera Bundle includes 12 months of POSM Software Tech Support. Want to learn more? Click here to contact.
For deeper descent than standard depth, the manual lower is available. Up to 300 FT (91.4) depth can be achieved with this option. The camera is lowered manually through our roller system. Footage is still tracked but there can be some sway in video since the camera is not attached to our stabilizing poles.